Our Magnetic Conditioners Proudly US Made!
Our softeners are Made In America, not produced overseas and shipped to America as most others are.
As you can see by the list below we use products and services from many different companies here in the US. In addition to that, we have magnetic water treatment distributors across the country that sell our products and their families benefit too.
So how many American Companies (in addition to ours) benefit when you buy our units?
- Office Supply company near Chicago, Illinois that we purchase boxes from
- Rubber Stamp company in Plymouth, Michigan that we purchase our ink stamps from
- Business printing company in Post Falls, Idaho that makes our labels
- Laser cutting shop in Spokane, Washington that cuts our plates
- Metal fabrication shop in Spokane, Washington that stamps our plates
- Powder coating business in Post Falls, Idaho that coats our plates
- Bolt supplier near Quincy, Massachusetts that provides our stainless nuts and bolts
- Magnet supplier in Dallas, Texas that we purchase our magnets from
There are companies in China that have made obvious copies (or knockoffs) of our units. They look very similar to ours, but that’s about it. Also, they are made with thin metal not heavy gauge steel, they use cheap hardware not high-grade stainless steel and they paint their plates… they don’t powder coat them as we do. It’s truly a case of you get what you pay for.
We are very thankful for those who choose to buy from us because we are the best value for your money… not the lowest price.
Today, more than ever before in the history of the United States, jobs in product production are being outsourced overseas.
A Little More About Us
Water Magnets is a very small company located here in the Pacific Northwest. Because we are the factory there are no middlemen.
We take great pride in the fact that we’re able to support several businesses both locally and across the country by purchasing parts, labor, and machine work.
Also, we produce high-quality products at a very reasonable price.
Although you may not think about it, safety is a concern for us when it comes to installing these. Placing them is also a major concern as far as customer safety.
Over the years we have found that the best way to produce the plates is to have them laser cut by a metal fabrication shop. This makes it very easy to produce plates with rounded corners.
We learned the hard way how unsafe squared corners on the plates are for both production and installation.
Many of our competitors use thin steel or tin with sharp corners as a means of cutting costs at the expense of those who assemble or install their devices.
In short, we are one of the few magnetic water treatment device producers in America, and proud of it.